I had intended to post this the other day... but the last week or so just seems to have been a blur. I'm not sure where the time went really. But anyway, here is my girl in an outfit of her choosing, from head to toe. I thought it was quite adorable. And here she is dancing along to a PBS show called "Raggs". She doesn't watch the show much, but when it is "wagon wiggle time," she sure runs in to get her wiggle on.
And, my only other news is that I finished Caroline's "playtime" sweater. It was bigger than I had planned, but that's just what I get for using the wrong type of yarn. It still works though and she keeps wanting to wear it, so that's good right?
Oh my goodness, that pic of her leaning on the coffee table is just too cute. I see some diva attitude there!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the playtime sweater too!
That sweater is SO CUTE!! I'd want to wear it all the time if I were her, too!
ReplyDelete