I think the spring is springing,
I can hear a robin singing,
And the icicles are melting - -
Drip, Drip, Drip.
(From a Winnie the Pooh book we've been reading lately.)
Spring weather makes for happy times. It's been in the 50s and even some 60s the past 5 or so days so we have really been enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. I am really really hoping this gorgeous weather sticks around.
I know I haven't blogged much.. but that's just because nothing is really happening and I haven't been taking many pictures. I guess I just don't have much to say! Life is good and we are all happy and healthy right now. I can't really ask for anything more than that. We are adjusting to my husband having a new job, which is going really well. I have been scrapbooking again which makes me really happy - I have missed it. And I have started knitting my first pair of socks.
Oh.. and I was feeling bugged by my faded pictures on here and realized that Picnik (through Flickr) was fading my photos. I was using Picnik to put my signature on the photos. I guess I will just not worry about that. I still have the blog "unsearchable" anyway and only friends and family know about it.
I LOVE the pink!
ReplyDelete