Here are a few pics. I need to get the whole set uploaded to my gallery which I haven't updated in months, I know! But anyway, here she is on a ride that I remember riding as a little girl! While she gave me quite a face here, she was laughing so much throughout this ride and having a great time. She rode it 3 times in a row!
The roller coaster! She is still talking about this one. I was seriously not thrilled with it - - so rough and bumpy! But she got a kick out of it.
The water bumper boats. I remember this one too!
The kids got a nice little break from the heat in a splash park and playground, totally separate from the water park where we ALL enjoyed the water!
And of course, nothing like ending the long, hot day with a bowl of ice cream.
We then boarded the tram which took us to our car (what a nice service!!) and headed home. She was all smiles as you can see. As we pulled out of the parking lot, she said quietly, "Holiday World was so much fun." She slept hard, all through the night. And this morning she kept talking about the carnival (ha ha)!
No comments:
Post a Comment