Monday, February 8, 2010

Julie + blog, take #... ummm... 5?


I truly love blogging. But yet I have never stuck with a blog. I always quit them for a variety of reasons. This time I am feeling determined to follow through! (I know, I know.. I have probably said that before, ha ha!)

I'll start by saying that blogging is, for me, kind of like a scrapbook. I love scrapbooking but don't always have the time or opportunity for that hobby. Blogging kind of fulfills that part of my life in the meantime.

Here are just a few things I'd like to share in my first post:

1. I am a professional-turned-stay-at-home-mom. I get a lot of odd looks, a lot of questions, a lot of misunderstanding.. but it was a choice. An awesome choice. And I have never looked back.

2. In my time staying at home I choose to explore the hobbies I love and learn as much as I can about them: photography, cooking, scrapbooking, and knitting are the big ones.

3. I like my quiet and simple life, although I admit that I worry sometimes that I am very boring to others.

4. I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs, especially crafting, cooking, and photography blogs. I get so many ideas from them and enjoy reading them.

5. I have stayed up way too late trying to figure out how blogger works... I must go to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment